How to register on this site
Follow these instructions to create an account on this website.
- Take a look at the group of links on the top right of the page "Welcome Guest. Login, Register, Contact us". Click upon the link "Register".
- You're now taken to the main user account page, notice the three tabs across the top of the page "Create new account", "Log in" and "Request new password". "Create new account" should already be selected (indicated by being in dark green). To begin the process of creating an account there are few things you have to do on this page:
- Enter your username in the "Username" text box. Usernames can have spaces, so you can use your real name if you wish.
- Enter your email address in the "Email address" and "Confirm email address" text boxes.
- Enter a password in the "Password" and "Confirm password" text boxes. Passwords should be a mix of numbers, letters and symbols and are case sensitive. The website does enforce a minimum complexity of password, the password strength indicator will say "High" if your password is acceptable.
- Enter your real name in the "Full name" text box.
- Optionally, if you'd like to sign up to our email newsletters tick the "Newsletter opt-in" checkbox.
- Optionally, if you'd like to share a little information about yourself, enter a brief bio in the "Bio" text area.
- Optionally, if you have a website/blog please enter the address in the "Website" text box.
- Fill out the "Word verification" text box. Take a look at the image and enter the letters and numbers into the text box. If you can't decipher the text you click upon the "create new account" button at the bottom of the page to get another one. Alternatively you can click upon the link "(play audio CAPTCHA)" and then press the play button to hear the letters spoken. Should you have difficulty with the CAPTCHA please contact us.
- Click upon the button labelled "Create new account".
Your account is now registered and you should shortly receive a welcome email as confirmation. If you're blogging with us dont forget to let us know your username so that your account can be granted the required permissions. Should you run into an problems creating an account please get in touch at email@example.com.