Japanese language programmes
More and more Irish students and adults are taking up Japanese language for school, business or personal reason. As a result, EIL is finding the popularity of Japan as a study destination is increasing every year. EIL Study Abroad is immensely proud of the partnerships and programmes we offer in Japan for both younger students with no prior knowledge (Suwa) to adults who already have the foundations and want to continue forward (Tokyo). Both courses have small class sizes and feature homestays to get a real experience in Japanese family life, food and culture not offered anywhere else.
- Suitable for ages: 16 +
- Accommodation: Host Family
- Sharing: single placements with family only
- Course: 15 lessons per week
- Supervision: Limited, but host family and coordinator in Japan oversee everything
- Excursions: Activity and excursion programme included
- Start dates: Year round, no set dates
- Programme Length: From 1 week +
- Class size: Depending on enrollments, could be private or semi-private
Secondary School Abroad
High school in Japan
We may have the ability to co-ordinate a high school programme in Japan on a custom basis with out partner EIL Japan. Please contact us for serious enquiries. Normally these programmes are available for full year or half year durations only.