Stay connected as an EIL Network Member through our regular Newsletters. If you don't already recieve yours by email contact [email protected] to join the mailing list.
The latest EIL Network Member news:
- October 2014: Seize the Days
- July 2014: Not Just a Volunteering Programme: Raise Awareness
EIL Global Citizen Newspaper (online edition):
and the archives to catch up
- Winter 2012: HIV & Stigma
- Spring 2012: Literacy and education around the world
- Winter 2011: World Aids Day
- Spring 2011: MDG 7: Ensuring Environmental Sustainability
- Winter 2010: HIV&AIDS Awareness
- Spring 2010: Human Trafficking
- Winter 2009: HIV: reality - how HIV effects people in Africa, dispelling myths and misinformation.
- Autumn 2009: Special Edition on Poverty
- Spring 2009: Women and gender issues
- Spring 2008: Special Edition on HIV & AIDS
Would you like to get involved in the production of the Newsletter?
- You can suggest issues we should pick up on.
- You can write and edit articles and send pictures.
- You can let us know what you think about the newsletter
- You can propose new ideas or make suggestions