- I am currently resident on the island of Ireland.
- I am available to travel during the summer months and also have a valid passport.
- I am in the correct age for the specific award. Over 18? Under 18?
- I have researched the award properly and it shows in my application.
- I have completed an interesting application that gives us a sense of who you are and why you deserve the award.
- I have received a complete reference/nomination form – signed, with a phone number.
- I am available to attend an informal interview Saturday, February 11th 2023.
- I will keep a copy of my application form and get a postal receipt.
- I will post all my documents together before the closing date
Important Dates to Remember
- 12 noon Friday, December 9th 2022 – Closing date for all EIL Explore applications
- Saturday, February 11th 2023 – Shortlisted Candidates Interviews in Dublin
- Induction Day Cork: Thursday, 9th March 2023, Induction Day Dublin: Saturday, 11th March 2023 – winners will attend an Induction Day either in Cork or Dublin
- The travel period is generally June-August 2023.